TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. This page sets out the terms and condition of use of our Website and services (collectively “Services”). By accessing or using this Website, you accept all of its terms (including these Terms and Conditions). If at any point, you do not or are not willing to be bound by it (or any other policy), you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Without limiting any other definition in these Terms and Conditions, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
“User” or “you” means means any person that is accessing or using our Website.
“Voucher” means the uniquely identifiable voucher, in print or electronic form entitling the person to whom it is issued to obtain the Services specified therein.
“Website” means the website www.funtopiaworld.com/courtyard
FORMATION OF CONTRACT
3. By submitting an online reservation form, you are deemed to have made an offer to the Administrator on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The reservation form contains the following information:
(a) the user’s full name;
(b) e-mail address and telephone number;
(c) description of the Services;
(d) the total number of users of the Services;
(e) the date of the event;
(f) the start and end times of your reservation;
(g) method of payment;
5. Without limiting the meaning of s. 1 of these Terms and Conditions, by submitting an online reservation form, the user acknowledges that he or she (i) has read these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them and (ii) understands the nature of the Services offered through the Website.
6. Users must pay for the Services in advance. If payment is made by wire transfer, the funds must be wired to the Website Administrator’s account within 48 hours of the date of submission of your reservation.
7. Fees may be paid in cash, by wire transfer, credit card or debit card, or through Paypal.
8. A contract is concluded when the Website Administrator confirms the reservation by email.
CANCELLING YOUR CONTRACT
Online booking is non-refundable.
13. Your Voucher shall expire 6 months after the day of purchase. The Voucher will not be reissued or refunded, including in the event of loss or theft.
14. Each Voucher may be used only once.
15. Each Voucher contains the following detail:
(a) the identity of the Web Administrator, its address, including e-mail address;
(b) unique code;
(c) full name of the purchaser;
(d) full name of the user of the Services, if applicable;
(e) the total price of the goods and/or Services inclusive of taxes;
(f) description of the goods and/or Services;
(g) expiry date;
16. Voucher may not be used to purchase other vouchers.
17. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that the Website Administrator may collect your personal information for the purpose of providing you with services, and to contact you by mail, email, telephone, or fax.
18. The Website Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website (or any portion thereof) at any time without prior notice or compensation.
19. Unless provided otherwise herein, the Website Administrator shall not be liable for any losses or damages of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the Website (or any hyperlinked website) or site-related services, even if the Website Administrator is advised of the possibility of such damages.
20. The content and accuracy of hyperlinked websites are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Website Administrator.
21. The Website Administrator may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. The revised version will be effective at the time the Web Administrator posts it on the Website.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada
23. Any disputes between the parties shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Canada
24. All sales are final. Online tickets purchases can not be refunded or exchanged for different times
Please choose carefully your time as we might not be able to accommodate late showings.
Reservations require a newly completed waiver for each participant (Under 18 must have waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian).
Fun climbing area requires Close Toe shoes.
Soft play area/Jungle gym area requires socks.