Increased safety, hygiene and cleaning.
Measures for Employees:
At Funtopia, we closely monitor our team’s health for their and your safety. Below are listed measures and precautions for Funtopia employees:
• Mandatory health screening test (which includes body temperature scan) before each shift for ALL employees.
• Additional training on hygiene and cleaning protocols.
• Wearing face masks at all times while in the facility.
• Practice social distancing
• Mandatory breaks for washing hands
• Extensive Deep Cleaning – regular disinfection of equipment, attractions and high-touch surfaces throughout the facility.
• Installation of Plexiglass dividers for sensitive areas.
Measures for Guests
In order to make sure you can fully enjoy Funtopia experience in a completely safe environment we ask all of our guests to respect the following rules:
• Guests are required to wear face masks.
• Inside the facility, the stickers on the floor as well as other visible markings in the facility make it easy to keep social distance at all times.
• Hand Sanitizing products are placed abundantly throughout the facility.
• Cashless payments are preferred to minimize physical contact in transactions.
• Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the Front Desk and other sensitive areas.
Please keep in mind that we do not allow access to anybody who shows any kind of unhealthy symptoms. If you have any symptoms or if you do not feel well, please stay at home, take care of yourself and consult medical professionals.