What are the opening hours? Sun – Thu – 10:00 – 20:00, Fri & Sat – 10:00 – 21:00
How old should my kid be?Funtopia welcomes everyone from 4 till 104.
Funtopia Safety Rules
1. Watching the Instructions video is mandatory.
2. The minimum age of children visiting Funtopia is 4. For children under the age of 6 presence of a parent in the hall is required!
3. Minimum weight of the person using the facilities is 15 kg. Maximum weight: 150 kg.
4. Long hair must be tidy/tied.
5. The facilities are to be used only with the dedicated equipment, which must be fastened tightly, and comfortably to your waist and legs.
6. Attaching and detaching to/from the auto-belay devices is done ONLY by the instructors!
7. Replacing or taking off equipment is carried out ONLY following the consent of an instructor.
8. All of the rides are designed for individual use, unless otherwise indicated.
9. It is recommended not to wear skirts; dresses or baggy clothes while you use the attractions.
10. Attractions are used with sports shoes – sneakers, gym-shoes.
11. It is recommended for each parent/companion to explain the rules of Funtopia to his/her child in advance.
12. Walk, don’t run in the gym!
13. Climbing down from the top of the wall is performed by gently pushing the wall with the feet while holding the rope.
14. Taking pictures is allowed.
15. Parents can be present in the Funtopia hall while their children are climbing.
16. The team of Funtopia has the right to remove children and/or adults from the hall in case of a breach or disregard of the safety rules.
17. Parents will be held responsible for their children’s behavior.
18. It is not allowed to go under rides in use.
To enter the Funtopia hall wearing flip-flops, sandals, boots, high heels.
Jewelry, watches, phones, coins, and key chains in the pockets when using the facilities.
To bring food, beverages, and chewing gum inside climbing area is not permitted.
Alcohol and drugs are not permitted on the premises.
Soft play area rules
Soft play area is an unsupervised area. Parents and guardians must supervise their children at all times. Funtopia is not responsible for any injuries or any lost items.For your safety security cameras are installed around the facility.No shoes, slippers or bare feet please. ONLY SOCKS are allowed in Soft play area.Please don’t bring any outside food, specially the one containing nuts.Ensure that your children are free of illness.We don’t allow any group to have a birthday party in our facility without reservation. Funtopia reserves the right to refuse admittance or ask you and your child to leave if equipment is being used improperly or your play is unsafe or disrespectful to others.
How to celebrate birthday with us? Checkout our birthday party prices HERE. For detailed FAQ’s about birthday parties, please check BIRTHDAY PARTY FAQ