Funtopia Safety Rules
1. Watching the Safety instructions video is mandatory.
2. For children under the age of 16, presence of a parent or legal guardian in the facility is mandatory. You must be 18 years old in order to sign a waiver.
3. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for their children’s behavior in the facility.
4. It is recommended for each parent/legal guardian to explain the rules of Funtopia to his/her child in advance.
5. No food or beverages inside the Fun Zone.
6. Height/weight restrictions for Funtopia attractions:
Interactive climbing walls: min weight: 35 lbs. max. weight: 350lbs
Ropes Course: min weight: 35 lbs. max weight: 350lbs, min. height: 48″
Ninja Course: min weight: 35 lbs. max weight: 350lbs, min. height: 48″
7. Long hair must be tied.
8. Only Funtopia equipment is allowed on the premises.
9. It is recommended not to wear skirts; dresses or baggy clothes while using attractions. Sporty/athletic clothing is recommended.
10. No high heels and no open-toe shoes of any kind while using attractions. Sporty/athletic footwear is recommended.
11. No running in the facility.
12. No Jewelry, watches, phones, coins, and key chains in the pockets when using the facilities. If you need to store personal belongings, individual lockers are available on the premises.
Toddler Area Rules
1. Recommended age: 0-4 years old
2. Parents or legal guardians must supervise their children at all times. Funtopia is not responsible for any injuries or any lost items.
3. Children must wear socks at all times. Shoes, slippers or bare feet are not allowed.